WHAT IT IS
The first ten teams to complete the hunt will receive prizes; one of those teams will be eligible to win the X100. Even if you’re not in the top ten, don’t fret: subsequent teams will also be eligible to win other prizes including camera bags, film, printing supplies, and other great items. Winners will be announced at our party on Friday, June 8, from 11 pm – 2 am The Gleason, 200 Garrett Street, Charlottesville, VA.
The collected pieces will be assembled into large, four-by-six images constructed out of a grid of 36 smaller prints. Teams will be encouraged to sign the back of the prints as they bring them back, marking their contribution to our exhibition. START THE HUNT NOW!
1. You must register on this site to participate in THE HUNT. We ask for your email address and phone number as we will be sending clues throughout the day via all types of media. Early registrants will recieve the first clue early.
2. To participate in THE HUNT, you will need a smart phone with internet access.
3. You will have to download QR Code scanning software. We are using the free iPhone app Scan.me available here.
4. We encourage teamwork; it makes everything more exciting and efficient. Don’t be shy, work with your friends!
5. Winners will be announced at a party Friday, June 8, from 11 pm – 2 am The Gleason, 200 Garrett Street, Charlottesville, VA. Winners must be present to claim their prizes.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, LUCEO reserves the right to select winners at our own discretion.
When: THE HUNT begins at 10 am, Thursday, June 7
Where: The Gleason – click to see map
The Closing Party Will Be on Friday, June 8, from 11 pm – 2 am The Gleason, 200 Garrett Street, Charlottesville, VA.